Lead and Empower Her is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) women’s empowerment group. The goal of this group is to support and empower women from all walks of life. We believe that we are stronger together than apart. We want women to have the support to go after their dreams. And we offer professional development, speaking opportunities, and support to help make that happen. The core of our nonprofit is to support our US military veterans, in particular, women veterans; who happen to be the highest homeless rate in America as well as the highest suicide rate. They are our hidden heroes. The money that comes in from our memberships, conferences, and SHE talks, a portion of that is used for our women veterans to take free educational courses like our Combat Boots to Heels program to help them transition into civilian life finding their purpose after service.
- Empowering at least one woman veteran through your donation will help change the stats of homelessness and suicide in our Nation.
- Member pricing to events
- You will be able to be a featured member on our website for the month and in our newsletter highlighting your business if you have one or your story.
- You will receive monthly updates from our newsletters on how your donation is making an impact with women veterans that have gone through our program.
- Speaking opportunities to tell your story to other women around the country.
- Complimentary book Leading by my Ponytail which shares our mission and passion.
Subscribe to our membership @ $15.00 per month below.
Memberships are automatically charged monthly and are non-refundable.